“The Hemingway is the perfect bag with which to bum around the world with – or even around your local neighbourhood.
There are no corporate dollars behind this enterprise, just two Australian brothers who came up with an idea and thought it was worth sharing. Have a look – and maybe buy a Hemingway.”
SIZE: 49 x 29 x 14 cm
- Document pocket specially designed to lie against your back, rather than be exposed to the wide world. This allows easy access for you at airports but no access at all to anyone of ill-repute when carried on your back.
- A front pocket that fits an iPad/small laptop snugly and can be easily accessed for security screening.
- The bag’s zip design allows ease of access to the whole bag. Basically, you can lie the bag flat and use the zip to access the entire bag – unlike a normal backpack which usually has just “top-down” access … which usually results in the item you most want somehow finding its way to the very (hard-to-access) bottom.
- Four generous-sized, side pockets with zips, with two especially secure ones having a zip and a buckle.
- Cover-all outer flap provides security when buckled and also offers good protection from that sudden downpour when caught on the move in Saigon or Singapore;
- Extra storage space on top of pack under cover-all flap for shoes, towel etc which can secured when flap is buckled down.
- Small pouches on inner lining for your chargers, and a zip pouch at the back where you can store your emergency money, copies of passport, visas etc.
All zips and buckles are heavy-duty and have an old-school appearance.
The bag is of course made with a classic vintage look – all made with heavy-duty leather that gets better in appearance the more it’s used and abused.
There are no corporate dollars behind this enterprise, just two Australian brothers who came up with an idea and thought it was worth sharing. Have a look – and maybe buy a Hemingway.
We have sold over 200 bags and have recently moved to Etsy. Style, romance , adventure … a great journey starts with a great bag.